Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-in - Postponed

Somehow this week got away from me. I am not sure why. It's been a bit of a wonky week. Mom and Dad had to go out of town for my great-aunt's memorial service. I only worked half a day on Monday and then worked a couple hours at home. Everything has just been off schedule. Anyway, I forgot to weigh in this morning and then forgot to weigh in right after work and then we went to the fair. I was NOT weighing in AFTER the fair (be honest would YOU???)

Anyway, I do think it's okay to take off a week here and there and have considered doing bi-weekly weigh-in's. I may have mentioned this before, but I am a VERY sensitive to feedback (good AND bad). This is why I CANNOT do daily weigh-ins. If I have a good weigh in I stay very motivated and am happy. If I have 1 bad one I decide to just give up. Not good. I will take a look tonight, but may not count it as official. That's the other thing. It's better if it's "Not official" ...and yes I know only I can decide that it's official or not. Ugh! I feel like I am always pulling tricks on my brain. Whatever works I guess.

We did walk out to the fair tonight which was a positive - especially since I did not get my workout in. Now I have to do Thursday - Sunday, but I think I can handle that. I post Thursday thoughts Thursday evening and give a quick "Unofficial" weight report ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment