Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In - Baby Steps.

Well, today was my weekly weigh in. Officially I am down 4 lbs. I was thinking to myself after weighing-in. Four down - TOO more to go. Then I was sad that was my first thought. 4 lbs. is something to be proud of. I know others on the weight loss journey that would be thrilled to have a 4 pound weight loss. So, I had an idea that I got from my friend. Don't worry about the BIG picture. Just focus on losing 10 pounds. Then I can loose 10 lbs as many times as I need or want to. Once I do it once, I'll just start over. It seems much less daunting.

It's kind of crazy to me how much is involved in losing weight. It's part will power, part math (calories in vs. calories out), a lot psychological, part physical. It really takes a lot of time a commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment