Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Thoughts - One good choice leads to another - and vice versa

There is a commercial on television right now where they talk about how "one good choice leads to another." I am not sure who it is for, but I know they show a woman eating a healthy breakfast vs. grabbing a doughnut and then the choices the rest of the day. The healthy breakfast leads to a salad for lunch, a run after work and a good sensible dinner. The doughnut leads to pizza at lunch, drinks after work and chips on the couch while watch tv...or something like that. You get the picture, right?

That commercial really struck a cord with me and since I am journaling my food, I am going to really pay attention to choices that lead to better/worse choices. I think it could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment