Monday, August 9, 2010

Manic Monday - Weekends...always a challenge

Why do weekends always have to be such a challenge. I will fully acknowledge that they are great fun and what I look forward to all week, but man, they just get me so out of sync. I think summer weekends are even worse. We just seem to do so much more over the summer. Vacations, camping etc. Everyone thinks summer is this wonderful time to loose weight but, I do not think that is the case. In fact I know I read an article about how it is decidedly NOT the case. Summertime means vacations, ice cream, camping, picnics, parties, cold beer etc.

I guess when it comes right down to it, it's just hard work in general. No time of year is any easier than another. It's just a mind set. I need to just make my mind up and follow Nike's advice - Just DO it! That's what I'm going to do this week - Just do it. If I'm really good it will just catapult me right through the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment