Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Accountability.

Well, this post is a little different since I am missing last Tuesday and my goals are missing from last week. I am just going to give some general statements on my accountability and then make some new goals.

I haven't really gotten into doing a daily t0-do list. I need to decide to just do it and not wait until I have things to do. There is always something to do. Even if it's the same list everyday, go to work, workout, straighten up etc. I am going to make this a goal again. In general things are going well, but I start to fall into a comfortable zone and then sometimes find things starting to slip BACK in. I need to watch that.

So my goals for this week:
1. Give the To-DO list a serious shot. Make one daily.
2. Workouts - get them all in.
3. NO SODA- you really would be amazed how quickly this creeps back in. Darn soda.
4. One morning walk. Just one - try it - maybe you'll liiiiiiike it.

No comments:

Post a Comment