Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday - This Blog has a case of the Mondays

Ugh! So, I lost a Monday - Thursday last week. Something weird was going on with Blogger. I contacted them. They were going to recover Friday's post and get today's up eventually. I think it should all be fixed. What a pain. Oh well, I know I don't have THAT many readers anyway, this is all really for my own healing.

Anyway, the weekend was great. We had a wonderful time with friends and I really did not overdue it on the junk food this week. In fact we took a long walk around the campus and then on Sunday morning I got up and worked out BEFORE we went out for lunch. I find the more I can do to just get me in a health mindset from the very beginning of the day the better the whole day goes. I think I could benefit greatly from getting up early to exercise, but I am SO not a morning person. I am debating even just trying for a 20-30 minute walk 2-3 times a week in the morning. Something I need to think about a little longer.

Well, here's to a good week!

ETA: I did not feel great today. I had something weird going on with my eye and was very light sensitive. I came home from work a little early. It took me until 8:30 to decide to go do my workout, but I did and that was a huge accomplishment for me. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment