Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weird things

The past 24 hours or so have provided 3 weird things that I have noticed. None of them are really that big of a deal, but I don't have a whole lot else to say today.

1. Apparently when you lose weight one of the first places that you can really notice it in is your....feet. Or at least it seems to be that way to me. I think this is truly bizarre and really...of all places to lose weight that is probably one of the last places I am worried about. But, 3 pairs of shoes that I really like are getting too big. Of course they were wide width, so maybe I can actually get normal sizes when I actually decide to replace them. 2 pairs are still wearable, 1 pair I pretty much walk right out of (and of course they are my only pair of brown shoes - it couldn't have been a black pair!)

2. I took my day off from the gym last night. I felt out of sorts all night after that. And I was in a somewhat grumpy mood after work which I just couldn't shake. I am quite sure the gym gets me out of any funk that I seem to be it and *gasp* it has become ROUTINE. The reason I took off last night is because of weird thing #3...

3. My gym clothes are too big for me. To be fair I probably bought them a little big to begin with, but they are making me look bigger than I am. I went to the Outlets in Chocolate Town. The were closed! Yes, apparently a quick 5 min. shower of sleet shuts down stores. Their posted hours were 9:30 Am - 9pm. We got there at 6:50 I believe. You would think we live in Florida or something. The roads were FINE!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the shoe thing. That is one of my "weight loss" complaints is that my shoes all get to be too big.

    ReplyDelete