Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weekly Weigh In.

Last night was my weekly weigh-in. I have broken the habit of trying to weigh myself in between or weighing every day at home. It is SO not worth the mental anguish. The thing is your weight can fluctuate more times a day then you hear talk of the stimulus package (or as I like to call it Congressional Relief Action Program or C.R.A.P).

Anyway *drumroll please* I am down another pound. I will NEVER say just one pound. A pound is a pound. Regardless, I am starting to see a difference. Other people are commenting on my weight loss and I look and feel better all over. Plus my body fat percentage was down. I am pleased.

In fact earlier this week, I thought something was really wrong. I found what I thought was a lump on my hip. I made my husband check it out. After he examined it he started to laugh. He shook his head and informed me that I had in fact found my hip bone and that I had nothing to worry about. Phew.

Onward and downward!

No comments:

Post a Comment