Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another weekend

This weekend was much better than last. I didn't really do "bad" last weekend, but as I said then, I felt very out of sorts. This weekend I did not have that so much. I did get some pizza (the only thing I have been craving). And I only had it after I discussed it with the trainer I am working with. The thing was, it really wasn't that great. It was good enough while I was eating it, but made me not feel that great afterward. Lesson learned. I worked my butt off to have a slice to....Ah well.

I did take my day off at the gym today. I woke up with a sore throat and just felt icky and tired today. I decided to take it easy rather that force anything so that I feel better this week. I think that was the right decision.

Here's to a good week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment