Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

I weighed in last night officially and I am down another 4 pounds. Yay! It is still going well. I have tried a lot of programs or diets and I think this is the first one where I actually lost for 5 consecutive weeks. It is amazing what happens when you really set your mind to in.

That means I am down 15 pounds in 5 weeks. The goal we set at the beginning of the program was 30 pounds in 12 weeks so I am on track so far.

Today ended up being an unexpectedly busy day, but it still went well. I did not get to the gym, but for some reason it seems as if Wednesday is becoming my day off at the gym. Especially if we are going to be home on the weekend. I am a little worried about this weekend because it is shaping up to be a very busy one. I will probably make my plan o attack tomorrow.

Here's to another good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment