Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weekly Weigh In.

So, I was feeling a bit under the weather the past couple days and that made me a little nervous. Yes, nervous. See I was already feeling like I was hitting that "dieting wall" and then I got sick. Of course it was a stomach bug to, thus having me eat things I wouldn't normally be eating. I told myself I would do what I needed to do to get better and then get back on track right as soon as I could. I did just that. I was nervous last night a my weekly weigh in. I had been a little off and missed a workout. Well, it worked out okay because I LOST 3 POUNDS!!! That is 18 pounds in 6 weeks. WOW!!!

I talked to the guy I work with and he told what I did was perfect. After all this is not a diet. This is me learning to eat correctly for the rest of my life. And I will get sick, have birthday cake, celebrate holidays etc. I need to learn that all of that is okay - do it and get back on track.

Regardless it worked out great! 3 more pounds - 18 total and a whole bunch of motivation back!

No comments:

Post a Comment