Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

Well this week was better...much better. I am down 3 pounds and that means I am down 21 pounds total. Yay! So this week I will be posting more again. Last week I was in a bit of a funk and it was partly because OBSESSED with the scale. I mean seriously, any time I was near our bathroom I was stepping on the darn thing. I don't know why. All that does is screw with your head. It is amazing in one day how much your weight can fluctuate. Some days I swear it was 5 pounds or more. I am going to put it in the closet and hide it. I really am.

I really got into this season of "The Biggest Loser" and it is such a great show. I mean those people work out 8 hour a day and the past 2 weeks someone has gained a pound or more...inexplicably. It does not make sense. That is why you need to step back and think about how you feel. I feel better than I have in a long time and I am ready to continue this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment