Monday, March 9, 2009

What was it this time?

Last week at my weekly weigh-in, we were talking and I was asked what made it different for me this time. I think it could be any number of things. God knows, I have tried this all before. I think first it is that I am enjoying the "BodyLift" program and it is not hard to follow. Secondly, I am going to be 30 and I just decided I am not going to spend my 30's overweight. Third, and perhaps the most motivating at this moment is that I want to try to have another baby. In order for me to feel safe to do so - I want to loose some weight first. (See Baby on Your Six for all the details). Not that I was told to by doctors or anything, but they said that it certainly cannot hurt. I am prepared to do anything it takes to have a healthy pregnancy when the time comes around. Ultimately, this time I am doing all of this for ME. For MY health, MY future, MY appearance. I just want it this time....I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment