Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - More of the same

This week's weigh in reminded me of "The Facts of Life"...You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have The Facts of Life, The Facts of Life.


Now, I am not one to poo poo any sort of weight loss and I was down a half pound...I am still calling that the bad for this time. I worked HARD last week. The good being that in two weeks I was down 1.2% body fat, which means I really, truly am gaining muscle...which of course weighs more than fat. So I am hoping that starts to translate into WEIGHT LOSS!!! I am trying so hard not to become frustrated and while I have my moments I am holding my own I think. I have just determined no matter how damn stubborn that fat is, I am going to OUT stubborn in.

TAKE THAT FAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment